Year of Graduation:
Area(s) of Expertise:
Agent-based Modeling for human navigational behaviors;Situation Awareness, Perception and Decision-making of human beings;Spatial-temporal Pattern Matching
Agent Simulation, Decision Making, Spatial Perception, Experience, Pattern Matching
About My Research:
Agent-based simulation of Pedestrians
- How does pedestrian behave in normal life situations?
- How to produce realistic navigational behaviors in model?
- Decision-making based on experience and pattern matching
Navigational Choice Making --> Spatial-temporal Pattern Matching
- How to recognize spatial-temporal patterns based on situational perception?
- How to match between these patterns (similarity functions)?
- How to retrieve these patterns based on experience?